Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Me

For some a sweetheart, for some a heartbreak,

for some the best friend, for some the fiercest foe,

for some I am the dusk, for some the welcome dawn break;

for some I am a sweet dream n for some a nightmare I know.

I stand tall, I am proud;

but am no one so different, for I am also the crowd.

I am a rebel, I love to oppose,

so I give not one, but a hundred thoughts each time I propose.

I am a fighter, am born to fight,

but i shall l drop my weapons and hold high the beacons,

even if it’s my enemy in darkness, in search of some light.

They believed in adages n set a thief to catch me,

but I can pick the pocket of a pickpocket

and steal the gem from a thief’s own locket,

and the poor fellas had to bite the dust, for that’s what was destined to be.

I’ll wipe your tears and fight your fears,

I’ll stitch your heart every time it tears;

I’ll be there with you when the days are dark

and walk away silently when the time doth nears.

I believe in more of we and less of I,

but I’ll loose not my identity even after I die.

I aint afraid of falling ,I keep falling often,

but each time I fall I’ll take flight and again shall I fly;

for never shall I allow the world to trample on me and pass by.

I love to remain quite, I love the sound of silence,

but I won’t allow thee to silence me by raising thy voice;

for if I am silent, I am also the black noise.

Am used to wearing masks, though I love being myself,

I give hope to the world, though I keep none for myself;

that’s what I am, that’s me, that’s my self...

1 comment:

Megha said...

Wow... Really a nice one...